Tuesday 9 June 2015

Masculine

Morning and hello everyone! Yet another painful week and I am so lucky to have a card fitting this weeks theme that I have not shown before. Feeling lucky! I will keep this short and sweet as it's even painful to write this.

The image is one from Make it crafty, Brian something I think. Sold both in set and separate as digis. Great male images for fun cards. Once again I left it without sentiment for the sender of the card to add to it. I made three different ones a few months ago and this was on the hold. :)


This is the card in it's simple design. This one is keept in a post card size, Just for the fun of it and because I wanted to try out the stichy rectangle dies, however this brand isn't that sharp in it's "cut" our how I should put it.

Sponsoring our challenge this week is Sassy Studio with four images from their digital collection.

As always you have to use Letraset products to colour your images when you play with us. Do dig those lovely markers out and come and join us.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: