Saturday 27 June 2015

More than one fold

Hello there and so sorry to be late with this post. We have a new challenge up over at Winter Wonderland and the theme is "More than one fold". Our sponsor for this challenge is

Di's Digi Stamps, 
who are offering a $12 voucher to our lucky winner. 

For once I didn't have any trouble with cutting and scoring more than one fold, but it took forever to get the image coloured as I'm still having trouble with my hands. It's like as soon as I hold on to a marker I start shaking. But at least my fingers are more stiff now and painful. Always something. LoL


I have used a BildmÃ¥larna image and the designer paper is also from BildmÃ¥larna. Gosh! I miss that stamp brand. The images is really super sweet. The fold is called something like book pop up card, well something like that. I found the tutorial over at splitcoast stampers. Thank you for that! It was very helpful and the design was really fun to work with. I might just do this folding and scoring again. For decorations have I used some lace and some die cuts. The Christmas tree stamp used inside the card is from LOTV. The empty panel is for the greeting that will be added later on when I have decided who will get the card. I also used some ball trimming and hope that gives a feeling of snowballs. 

Well, that is all for now. Hope to be back soon again.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the lace and card design Ginny x