Wednesday 22 March 2017

Birthday girl

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter this morning. Our theme is nice and easy. We are making cards for birthday girls. We had some trouble with power breaks in the house yesterday so I have not be able to take any photos of my card just yet, but as soon as I get home tomorrow I will have it up for you all.

In the meanwhile you'll have to read all about it. 😉 I have used the updated version of Cool Lolly which you find here. I love the style of this image and it's an image that makes me happy when I see it so I thought it is fitting for a birthday card. I have coloured with my Letraset markers and trias as well... Wonder how long those will last?


The designer papers are from Glitz, but I don't remember the name of the pad. I love the pastels in their paper pads. Really nice ones and paired up great with some black from time to time. The design is simple yet again as I am away during the days and have not really gotten used to that just yet. Slowly I get there. Back to the card... I have used my favourite foam letters from Panduro to spell out congratulation in Swedish and have just added a few ballons made with a Marianne die as decoration. Nice and simple and not too heavy so as cheep as it can be to send in the mail.

 Well, this is all for now. I wish you a wonderful day!

Have fun and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Come and get it challenges - anything goes
Glitter and sparkle challenges - anything goes
Corrosive challenges - Anything goes
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes


6 comments:

Unknown said...

A spectacular card, thanks for participating The Corrosive Challenge B. Luck.
Gaby DT

Jasmina said...

What a cute card. Love the colors and the balloon embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

Elizabeth Hart said...

A very fun card and image - the balloons are fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Furrbster said...

So glad you managed to get your picture up, and I hope your power is now sorted out! This is a lovely card, perfect for our Spring colours twist,

Delighted to have you joining us at Creative Moments,

hugz Tinz

Kandy's Krafts said...

A beautiful card. Loving your image and layout. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck

Helen said...

Very cute - love the image you've used.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com