Tuesday 7 March 2017

It's a boy!

Morning and hello! It's time for a new fun challenge over at Passion for Promarkes. This week's challenge is set by Eileen and is our memory challenge of her. She's still very missed by us all. Anyway, here theme was set to "It's a boy" and that what we are going with this week. As long as the card is for a male I think you will be fine and don't forget to colour with your promarkes you have also a chance of winning this weeks prize.

Denise Morgans foto.
Our sponsor this week is Sasayaki Glitter and they are offering 1 digi image to one lucky winner of this challenge.

I have for once use a sponsor image and it's called Shy in the sky. Cute image and lots of fun to colour 
in. I like the bold lines. Easy and fun to colour. It was a bit hard to photo today as we have a snowstorm 
at the momement and it's an going one. Second day now and it's really windy. Anyway, I have coloured 
this little mister and his pet and plane with my promarkers and fussy cut them out. My dp is from a 
digital Echo park kit. Sorry I don't know which one. The window on the place and Sky's glasses is 
covered with some glossy accent. The foam letters are from Panduro Hobby. The cloud die is from 
Gummiapan here in Sweden.


Well my friends. This is all from me for today. I wish you all the best and hope that you will take part in Eileen's last challenge. It's nice easy and fun and don't forget to use your letraset markers pro or tria ones.

Take care and do something that makes you happy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: