Friday 31 March 2017

Christmas birds or animals

Good morning and hello! It's finally time for a new challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. This time do we want to see your christmas cars with animals or birds on them. It shouldn't be that hard so start creating!
Sponsoring us this time is Kitty Bee Design

The prize this week is one digi of winners choice


“Aloha! My name is Ruth, and I’m the owner/illustrator of Kitty Bee Designs, out of beautiful Hawaii. After a long day of staring at numbers, doodling at night was my way of relaxing. I have always been a "card maker at heart, and a "paper hoarder," but could never find that "perfect" rubber stamp design. Kitty Bee Designs was created to fill the need for simple and whimsical stamp designs. These stamps were specifically made to bring a smile to the creator and receiver of these cute stamp designs. I hope you enjoy them as much as we (the lovely design team) do here at Kitty Bee Designs.

We offer our all our images in digital format, and some even make it to limited-run clear stamps!! You can find our images in our Etsy Store and wonderful inspiration + super fun challenges on our blog!! Come swing by and say hello!!!”

There is some lovely images in the store so if you haven't payed them a visit please do.

For my card have I used the sweet little Santa Kal-Bee and as I really didn't know how to use just one little cow, I made a little row of them. They are social cows, are they not? You very seldom see just one of them, right? I coloured them with my markers from Letraset nowdays Winsor & Newton.


I used some left overs from my Magnolia designer papers that is so hard to match up with others because of the look of the paper they are printed on with some nice structure but no one else has it and it looks kind of messy with the normal dp's. But here I could use it all alone. 😊 I have also used some gold foil card stock to match up the bells. To add some interest to the card have I cut the muzzles of the cows and added extra foamdots below. They also hold the bells in place.

The sentiment is die cut with a die from Lawn Fawn. Three layers of black cardstock and one with gold. Maybe I should have added a few notes as well but that will be for next time I guess.

I hope that you will come and join us over at the Winter Wonderland and get a card or two done for Christmas. It's here sooner than you think.

Anyway, take care and do what makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

4 comments:

Kath said...

Fabulous card - I love the line of cows and the added dimension.
Kath x

Christine Harrop said...

This is terrific Marie. I love your very sociable herd of cows. Christine x

LOU said...

Adorable card Marie. I love your cows.
Lou xo

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love this Marie! I've never imagined cows on a Christmas card. They're adorable!