Monday 30 October 2017

Wedding card

Morning and hello! Another card I made this year for no dt. I think I am up to two of these now. LoL. I wonder were all time goes. I used to have so much time for card making and writing to my friends. Oh well at least I have something to write about when I finally write these days. It is so worth having a job to go to and have a "normal" life again. 


This card was made for my cousin and his wife and as I had forgot to take photos of it before we went to Hässleholm where the wedding took place the photo isn't that good. I had really fun making this card even if I had no colouring done this time, or may be it was fun because of it. So much easier. I spent quite some time with my die cutting mashine for this card and I think that I have used dies from Magnolia, Sweden only and in all different kinds. Some are border dies some flowers dies and the letters are a Tim Holtz die. The dp's is a mix of papers from Pion Design and some scraps I had laying that fitted perfect in colours. 

I have used tons of broze/golden wax on the flowers and on the label die. The lace with the roses is from Wild Orchid Crafts I think and the pearl string is from Rox stamps. 

I like the design of this card a lot so I have actually made yet another two with fairly much the same design. I will show them during the week. One being a thank you card and the other for a birthday...

Take care and I talk to you soon again. Do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: