Wednesday 4 July 2018

Celebrations! over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! A fabby morning it is! Sweden won their soccer game yesterday and will play quater finals on Saturday. England or Colombia here we are! It will be fun and way more than expected from this team of ours. So this week's theme over at the Paper Shelter sounds very fitting this week. We´re going for the theme of "Celebrations!".

That means we want to see a card or creation that has something to do with celebrations. It could be a wedding, a birthday, a new job etc. Just as long as something or someone is celebrated!


I have once again used the fabby looking image called Little mermaid on vacation. I normally don't do cards with mermaids or unicorns and stuff like that. It's hard to use but this one was really cute with it's curly hair and the fabby looking coconut drink. Too cute not to use. I have once again used Veronicas pre coloured image. Both because I have tons to do at work as there will be a show where we take part a week after I am back at work after vacation and I have tons to prep before that and I am not in that good shape that I can do a lot of colouring at the moment. Started with a new med again and it's knocking me out totally but it's getting better. Maybe something that I should celebrate?

I have used a really, really old paper pack from oh God! It's gone, again Imag... something I think that it's a brand that no longer is around. I bought it when the kids was young and played in the pool quite a lot but never got around to use them. Both the papers and the photos is unscrapped. :) I used a ton of die cuts, from Magnolia Sweden and some glossy accent to decorate the card. Maybe a little too much but it was really relaxing and I had a nice time. There is also a few sequins to mimic some water bubbles. Tons of glitter is there also in the glossy accent and then there is the clear glitter pen used on the mermaid's tail.

As always playing along with us at the Paper Shelter gives you a chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30, but then you have to play with a Paper Shelter image. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice.

Well, I better end here. I do hope that you will come and join us over at the paper shelter challenges this week even if the summer is here. Just a little tag or card, you know you want to... :)

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: