Wednesday 18 July 2018

Ribbon, lace and/or twine over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! A tiny bit late with this post as I got a bit side tracked last night. I kind of enjoyed sitting outside in the very warm night until it was really too late to finish all of this off. I did even managed to sit outside to create my card which was really lovely. Today is it way too hot to be outside again so I think I will spend the day in the basement again, not to be cooked by the sun. ;)

Anyway, today is the day of a new challenge for the Paper Shelter and this time I thought that we should use up some of our ribbon, lace or and twine as I know I have plenty of it laying around and for me they look a lot better on a card or on a layout and in the boxes.


I have used one of our newer images from the Shelter and it's called Spirit of the woods. A lovely image in fall colours. I have paired it up with some designer papers from Primas Fairy Flora paper pad that I really love because of the stunning colours but it's kind of hard to use for some reason. Here it work out great with the darker colours on the dp's. I have used the pre coloured image from Veronica once again as I at the moment having a bit hard finding the joy in colouring like I used to but I am sure that it will come back to me soon again. I just have to miss it a bit first I think. :)

The card has many layers and are a bit popped up as well as the hemp twine I have used is a bit thicker than "normal" twine. I have also added a piece of paper ribbon to be used on gifts under it. Tide a bow with it as well and added one of my many hundreds of charms as well. And then some Card Craft Candy or what they are called for a bit of interest. I then finished the whole thing off with some gold splaters with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine. So a very settle detail with gold is found on the card as well.

As always when you play with us and use a TPS image you have the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice from the store. Pretty nice as well.

Ok, this is it from me for today. I see you back here next week when I have a card for the PFP challenge and for our summer challenge here at the Paper Shelter up as well.

Take care and do something that makes you smile!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: