Tuesday 10 July 2018

Hip to be square over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! Hope you're doing fine and having a great summer so far? I have one more week of work and then will I have a vacation for a few weeks. It will be good to have some rest. I has been plenty of work to do the last period of time.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Passion for Promarker and Lisa has set the theme to "Hip to be square". As easy as we want to see square cards for your creations this week.

I have been up to something different this week as I wanted to play a bit with some Alternew dies and stamps. I think they are called geometric shapes, triangles or something like that. I have die cut all the triangles and coloured them with a bunch of promarkers with three different shades of each colour on each triangle. I have been quite heavy with the colours so it's a very soft shading on the back ground.


As a sentiment have I used a die saying Congratulations in Swedish. It's made by Lotta over at Moa Pyssel, also a former teamie here at the PFP. The die has the perfect size for this kind of cards. It was plenty of fun to do a different card for once, however it took me forever to do all of the die cutting. I also used some vellum to create a layer between the die cuts. I have added so square brads as an embellishment as well. You know, hip to be square... LoL

Denise Morgans foto.

Sponsoring us this week iUniko Stamps. They are offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set which must be in stock. How great isn't that? Prize is for one crafter using the fabby promarkers from Letraset / Winsor & Newton.

Anyway folks, take care and do play along with us. This is a really simple challenge and you probably make a square card most of the time so come on...

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah your card is super, love the geometric shapes. Hope you have a lovely summer holiday, Hazelxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow Marie! I didn't realise your triangles were die cut and then placed together to make your geometric pattern! What a great job! Beautiful card!