Wednesday 29 August 2018

A card just for fun...

Morning and hello! I am back again and that is without any reason, well more than I had a great time crafting without any musts a while ago. Well I actually did a bunch of cards on my way to and from Poland, on the ferry. It is a few hours between Poland and Sweden by ferry, around 11 or so and you can get a lot of crafting done during this time. LoL

I had packed a 12 x 12 box with stuff that I could make a bunch of cards from and a paper pack for some scrapbooking lo's but I forgot my photos so a bunch of cards got done at least. Cards that I have been trying to get done for a long time.

Here comes the first of my cards. I have a huge (for me) order of male cards to get done and I never seems to get them done. This trip I got 5 or 6 of them done! Yeah for me! This is the first of them. I have have used Maja Design Denim something something for these cards so they are fairly much the same but not the same how to speak.
I have used toppers from the same paper collection and they are really smashing to work with even if I sometimes find the toppers a bit small for my cards. Many layers of paper and cardstock helps to enlarge them a bit. I love the colours in this paper pack and I love that great look with a mixture of softer patterns like the flowers and then adding the dots, stars or stripes as match to that. Lovely! On this card did I actually use some lace together with a skull charm as I know that the guy who ordered the cards from me will love the different textures that this gives the card.

Anyway, I had tons of fun creating this card when I knew that I had no musts around me and really could focus on sitting on the bed relaxing, cutting my papers and "gluing" away. So relaxing!

Take care and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: