Tuesday 7 August 2018

Make it feminine over at PFP

Morning and hello! I am back again, with a dizzy feeling of is it really over already? That is my vacation. It's only this week left and then has four weeks passed by just like that. Tons has happened during this time. I have gotten my meds to work fairly well. There is still some hickups but not as often as before and I feel quite good. I can use my body more than I have in a long time and that is smashing. At the same time am I more tired in the evenings but my head is still right awake. 

We have spent five days in Vimmerby seeing the kids play Bullerby Cup with 166 teams in for classes. They did both well. Willy managed to keep the goal safe and only let 4 goals in during 6 games. Philip scored 3 or 4 times and assissted in many more of them. Great games from three teams! The best part was to use a "few" bottles of "champange" over the teams. You forget you have lost the last game then.

The day after the soccer tournament did we go to Nybro and picked up our new cat. It's a new rescue cat that has lived outside for five or 6 years only having access to some old houses with no heat in it. An old lady has fed him and the rest of the gang of about 20 cats. He is probably the father of all the cats in the gang but now is he neutered. He is just like Bullen was; red and white and looks like he has been in a war but still he loves humans and have already spent a night in my bed. They have called him Goldfinger but we have renamed him to Lukas Viking. He looks like a warrior. 

And by the time this goes live are we, me and my family on the way home from Poland. We have had a few days at a spa hotel relaxing and looking around in Sopot and nearby towns. Have been to a museum learning more about the WW II and the zoo close by.

Well then now to my card.We have a new fun challenge up for you over at Passion for Promarkers. Our theme is Make it feminine. A nice and fun challenge for the lovely ladies in your life. I have used a sponsor image from our lovely sponsor A day for daisies. Which is also sponsoring our challenge with a prize of a voucher worth $12. It's a great prize for one lucky winner providing the card makers has used promarkers from Winsor & Newton or Letraset.

I have used a paper pad from story line or something like that. Basic black or something like that is it called. I have used a bunch of stuff from my stash to make this card. There is some lace, a few metal black swirls from Prima, a punch that I can't remember where it's from but the Art Deco style suited the image really well. I have also added a few gemstones both on her belt and hair decoration as well as in two corners. I have also used a swirly stamp from stash. And that is it. Ready and done. Now I just need to remember to add the card to a few challenges. The image is called Classic Fashion and you find it here.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh your holiday sounds lovely, Our summer break is almost over too, cant beleive its past!! Love this card, its very elegant, Love Hazelxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Marie! Your holiday sounds absolutely wonderful!!

Your card is so elegant and stylish. Beautiful image and papers!