Tuesday 21 August 2018

Happy Birthday over at PFP

Morning and hello! Time for a new fun challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This weeks theme is nice and easy for you all to take part in. We are doing "Happy Birthday" cards this week. The only thing you have to do to take part in our challenge is to use your Promarkers from Letraset or Winsor & Newton.

I have dug out an old stamp from my stash and colour it with my markers. It matched perfect with my new paper pad from Doodle Bug called "Kitten Smitten". There is really happy colours in this pad, maybe a little too bright but it was fun to use some really bright and happy colours for a while. I have used tons of blending pen on my image to get a softer look on the fur.


As I am working tons this week I had to keep my card really simple and have used my scalloped punch, a heart die from Dovecraft and just a few black pearls. The sentiment stamp is from Gummiapan I think. I have a big box filled with sentiment stamps but it's a total mess and I never really know where stuff are from or what I have. A big surprise each time I take out that box.

UnikoLogo

Our generous sponsor this week is Uniko Stamps and they are offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set (which must be in stock) from their online store.  Their stamps are gorgeous so why not pop over to the store and check them out. 

Well, take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a cute card, Hazel xx