Wednesday 22 August 2018

Digital image over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! Yepp! I know! I am back again for the second day in a row. All breaks from everything is over now and school is back and running for the kids and we start to get back to normal routines again and so will my blogging!

Today I am here to inspire you all to join our challenge over at the Paper Shelter. This week we have our theme set to "Digital image" and that is simply as it sounds. You use a digital image and you are good to go. You can colour yourself or use a pre coloured one but it has to be an image. Nice and easy once again.

I have used a new image called A nice tan. I have used the pre coloured version once again as I find it lovely to show case Veronicas lovely digital colouring and it saves me some time as well and that is what I need at this point. I have used some lovely old Basic Grey papers from the pad called "Marjolaine". Tons of blue, teal and green colours, totally smashing. Wonder why I have not used it before. I can only be 7 or 8 years old. LoL

The design is simple once again as we have a big trade show on at work this week and I have spent tons of time working on our home page adding new stuff. So I am a bit sour in my fingers and back. But the truth to be told I am liking the clean designs. I have many layers of paper and card stock and only decorated with some pearls and a sentiment stamp which I have no clue where it's from.


I do hope that you want to come and join us for our challenge. You don't even have to use a TPS image even if we love it when you do. If you are smart enough and use a TPS image and get picked by Mr Random you will win a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

So do something fun today and come and join our challenge! You have a week to enter it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: