Tuesday 4 September 2018

Anything but a card over at PFP

Morning and hello! I am back and in time this time. At least I hope that my post has gone live when it should. It's the middle of a busy working week, I do only work 4 days per week so Tuesday and Wednesday is Mid week. Meetings and soccer will take up my time this week. I will be glad when the week is over actually. Or at least when it's Thursday evening and I can breath and relax again.

We have a new challenge for you this week over at Passion for Promarkers. And this week it really is a challenge as we want to see anything but a card. And you have to use your Promarkers or related markers to these to colour you image. So here is some thoughts on what you can make: tags, book marks, images on lay outs or like me, I pre prepped for a X-mas gift.


I have had a stash with boxes to alter as I never know when I need them. This is was my last one so it is a bit bigger than the others. I used some mega, super old designer papers from Dove Craft and I actually throw the rest of the in the trash! How could I? Well the patterns was really big and I would never ever use them and I don't think that any other person would either.

It was a lot of cutting but very simple and then some pearl ribbon and some gold string to that and a few metal corners to that. Nothing in the middle as I don't know who will get the box yet. That is yet to be added. To the box I made a tag which I coloured with my Promarkers/Brush markers. Then I could it so I had only partial of the image left over and added a sentiment stamp saying Merry Christmas  in Swedish. When time has come do I plan to add name and text to the back side of the tag.

Hope you will take the time to join our challenge as it is fun to be challenge for real from time to time. You have a whole week filled with crafting joy before our challenge closes for the week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is fantastic Marie! What a creative idea! I love the pearls and the very traditional paper you chose to pair up with a fun image. I cringe at the thought of throwing crafty papers away, and yet you're absolutely right! Some will just never be used!

Aunty Sue said...

what a brilliant box i wonder what you will put in it. Hugs xx