Friday 28 September 2018

Anything Christmas over at the Winter Wonderland

Good afternoon! A bit late today as I have had a real struggle with my pain this week, but at least I got there finally with my card for today. We have a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland for you today. It is an easy peasy one as we have Anthing goes Christmas this two week period. Plenty of time to join us for our challenge.

Sponsor for this challenge is Le Ann's World 101 and here is so info about the sponsor and the prize for this challenge.




Hello all, my name is LeAnn Wariner. I have been painting and drawing since I was a little girl. I am a nurse by profession but, like many of you, am unable to work due to medical conditions. I began drawing again a couple years ago and now bring to you my digital "Stamps by LeAnn's World 101". I look forward to seeing your colorings and creations. Thank you from my world to yours. 
And the prize on offer for the challenge winner is  2 digital stamps from LeAnn's World 101 Etsy store.
I have been using the image called  Decorating LeAnn and coloured it with my promarkers and the left overs of my Trias, I miss them and want them back. Ok, back to my card. The image is a lovely image that is working on her christmas decorations. One of my favourite things to do for Christmas. But it has become a little too much when it comes to my decorations. So a bit fewer this year, if I manage to keep that promise. 


I have used some left over papers that has been in my stash for a long time, not a full year but nearly I think. I know they are from NitWit as I love their style of papers but I don't remember the name of them. I have also used a few dies that I got buying a magazine. Amazed by the sentiment die. Looks really lovely, just a tiny bit big for my taste. I need to make bigger cards. The bulbs dies are also from that magazine. I also used a bit a left over lace and a few enamle dots in pink. There is also a tiny bit of flower soft on the girls stocking. I have a tiny bit left over of that fabby product. 

Well, so a pink and grey christmas card from me today. How will yours look? Because you will come and play with us over at Winter Wonderland, right? :)

Take care and do something that makes you happy everyday!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything goes Christmas
TTCRD - Anything goes


No comments: