Saturday 22 September 2018

Just for fun

Morning and hello! I am back again with another male card. I have quite many left to show I am affraid. LoL! I promise that I will take them one at time and with some other cards in between.  Just so I can enjoy to post more cards than just DT-cards even if that is great too. 

At this moment am I looking forward to the soccer season to come to an end so we can get our weekends back and don't have to rush from soccer field to soccer field. The season has been really long to be honest. But I also know that in a month or so I will miss it terrible again. 

Ok then to the card. I have used the lovely Maja Design paper pack Called Denim something once again and I have also made this one on the ferry to or from Poland. Gosh! It was a great trip! Got so much done. 
Both the designer papers and the topper is from Maja design. This one is also paired up with some twine in black or maybe navy. I don't remember to be honest and I have been messing with the colours in my photo a bit as I try to figure out how to get a light photo without totally white wash it. No bigger success, but some day will I learn. It will just take some time.

Added to the twine is a fabby charm in the shape of a cowboy hat as I thought it was fitting for this topper. I also added a few wooden stars. They look good to all images and toppers. Perfect embellishment in my mind. As always have I used tons of layers to my card. It looks a bit bare if I not add all of the card stock layers too.

Anyway, I wish you a great weekend and do take time to do something for you!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: