Wednesday 5 September 2018

Make it bloom over at the Paper Shelter

EDITED: I got really sick during the night to Thursday so no card for me this time. High fever and a really painful earache.

Morning and hello! I am back again with a little post. We have a new challenge up today over at The Paper Shelter and the theme is set to Make it bloom.

Sadly I have not had the time to make my card just yet. We moved a meeting the soccer club so I got my planned card making time made into soccer meeting instead. I will have my card made up later on today, promise!


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

In the meantime you could always jump on over to the Paper Shelter challenge blog and see what the other ladies has been up to. There is some fabby inspiration for you all over at the Shelter.

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: