Wednesday 19 September 2018

Sentimental over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! Hope your week is good so far. Only three more days or two before the weekend is here again and I really look forward to that. I am so tired and it's a bit hard to breath. I need to use more of my asthma meds I think.

Anyway, no more health talk today. We go straight to my card for today. I have a card for our new challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. We have a new theme and this week have I set the theme to "Sentimental". It simply means that we want to see a sentiment on your creation. Like Happy Birthday, Good Luck, Well done ect.

I have used one of our newer images called Leaf Blower and it's probably the most adorable image in many years from the Paper Shelter. He or she is totally adorable. For me is it a male unicorn today as I am kind of brain washed by unicorns today as I once again has written one or two texts about unicorns at work. They are everywhere and still unicorns are know to be shy and keeping away from other living creatures. LoL

I have coloured with my Letraset Winsor & Newton markers and some glitter pens on top of that. I have used a mega old paper pad from Basic Grey called Green at heart. It's from 2009 and that means I bought it when I started to scrapbook. It's a busy patterned paper pad but I will get a bit more of the papers used up before I send them on to a school or something like that. There is always someone they will be new to.

I have raided my stash of die cuts as well for this card. I have a fall die kit from Magnolia that I love. It's filled with pumpkins, leafs, and other fall related stuff and I adore the fabby leafs in that kit. I did also used a few hearts and flowers that is die cut earlier as well. I decided to add a few feathers from Lawn Fawn as well as decorations. They are coloured in different colours and they are in different sizes as well. Center of my flowers are some dew drops also from ages ago. Oh, almost forgot that I had added some golden string as well. Maybe I should have added all of these die cuts to a scrapbook layout instead but it was really relaxing to keep adding. A whole pile of leaves. Love that!


So here comes the final information about entering our challenges. Like that you can enter up to three times if you use a TPS image on at least one of your creations. That gives you the chance of winning our gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis or your choice.

I wish you a great week and I hope to see you play along with us for our challenge this week. Remember that you don't have to use one of our images but we will be really happy when you do and you have the chance of winning a whole bunch of our images.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this is so lovely Marie! Your unicorn is too cute! I love that it's male! Beautiful die cut leaves too!