Wednesday 10 April 2019

Add some stars over at the Paper Shelter

To be edited
The post will be late due to heavy headaches. So sorry the headaches will not give in so I have to pass on this challenge. Hopefully it will settle soon.

Morning and hello! I will be posting my creation for the Paper Shelter here later on today. In the meanwhile can I tell you about our theme which is set to "Add some stars" this week. Another nice and easy theme I hope.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Well my friends, I hope you will take the time and come and join us over at the Paper Shelter this week. I am pretty sure you can figure out a way to fit our theme of "Add some stars".


Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: