Friday 5 April 2019

Cute Christmas over at the Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello! I am back again with a new card to show off. We have now a new month and it's time for a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland with the theme set to "CUTE CHRISTMAS". I really hope that you take the time to join us and get the chance to get a head start of your Christmas card creations. In the end of the year you will thank yourself. LoL


Imagine That digistamp is a 'family-friendly' shop that caters to card-makers and scrapbookers alike!   All stamp sets that include an outline for you to color also include a digitally pre-colored version for quick & easy crafting.  We also offer many digital paper packs, kits/bundles, Word Art, Alphabets, Chalkboard Art, and free Blogwear.

We also invite you to join in our Year-Round Challenge.... simply link up any time using Imagine That Digistamps and you could win FREE DIGIS!!  See all the detail on our blog.

Links






The prize on offer is a $10 coupon to the Digi Store

I have used the fantastic image called Christmas Owl, the pre coloured version as my hands was shaking badly when I made my card. Luckly the image was with a coloured version and it matched a card base that I had made way back in the summer when I tried to finish off one of my old Panduro paper pads. Sometimes you get lucky!


I kept the card fairly simple as I love the CAS look still this have some extra details to it, so I don't really think that I would call it a CAS card. There is some golden web ribbon, some black and white ribbon and some card candy as well for decorations. I love the lovely colours that came together really well on this card. It looks even better IRL as the colours are more crisp there.

I hope you'll take the time to join us over at the Winter Wonderland for the Cute Christmas Challenge. Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: