Wednesday 24 April 2019

Sentimental over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! It's time for a new post over at my little blog. Sadly I never got to publish any card for my last Paper Shelter challenge. This time I have managed to make a card but not gotten a good photo so this I need to fix.

I had a play with some old water colours, or what they could be called they are in tiny bottles and I can't even read the name of them anymore. They are kind of like the shimmers that is all over in the scrapbooking world at the moment but I don't think they are the same but sparkling they are as well and filled with pigments. I kind of made the back ground paper myself and had fun doing it. It was just what I needed, some simple play. Next time I might even gesso some cardstock instead of using the expensive water colour paper. LoL


I have used the fabby image called Fitness Buddy, and it's the pre coloured version as I had fun making the background. I took the colours from the image at least kind of then after it all had dried up did I add some splatters with a vibe spray. I also had fun doing some doodling and used my old fashion dynamo for the sentiment. I also found some lovley smooth dark blue card stock in my stash. Have to find out what the name is for that. It's stunning!

 

As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Well my friends, I hope you will take the time and come and join us over at the Paper Shelter this week. I am pretty sure you can figure out a way to fit our theme of "Sentimental".


Love n hugs,
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: