Tuesday 16 April 2019

Patterned papers over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! Sitting here trying to write with the 8 fingers as I managed to cut myself with my portable cutter the other day and it's like deep paper cuts and just pulls apart the whole time. Tons of aloe vera on my hands at the moment to help it heal but it's a mess to write. Well, none on my now but when I don't use my fingers. Don't know how I managed to cut one finger of both hands at the same time. A mystery to solve some day.

Anyway, the show must go on and here is a new challenge for you over at Passion for Promarkers. This weeks theme is a fabby one: "Patterned papers". It should really be an easy one. Just use the right markers and start colour away, then hit the all the boxes with designer papers you have and you're good to go. You need to use Promarkers or their sibblings.

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.

Our lovely sponsor this week is All Dressed Up which is offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice. Thank you for that!

And my card. First of all, sorry about the photo. It got a bit strange again, I really need to get some good lights to work a bit with. I suck at this with camera and editing. I should learn to handle the camera so I don't need the editing. LoL



I used some left over designer paper pieces from a Glitz paper pad in lovely spring colours and used the image called: pretty bonnet. I used a few flowers from my stash and a ribbon. I thought it was a little bare up to the right corner so I added a die cut heart there tone on tone just for a little extra touch. I have also been doing some colour blending on the sweet gals dress which was fun as I always forget to do that. :)

Well, this is all from me for today. I hope you will take the time and come and join us for this fun challenge and then maybe play along once more. ;)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
A little more time to craft - anything goes
A perfect time to craft - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper challenge - anything goes with patterned papers
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
Get creative challenges - Anything goes

3 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Ouch! Poor fingers. Beautiful card though. Love the colour choice.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting and Happy Easter.
Catherine x DT

Julie said...

Fab card, Marie - love the soft colours and your gorgeous design! Hope your finger is recovering! Hugs, Juliexx

Theresa said...

very cute card. lovely colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and goodluck, Theresa xx