Tuesday 10 November 2020

Fancy Frames over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
Another week has passed and it's time for a new challenge over at PFP. This weeks theme is set to "Fancy Frames"- that means we want to see some cool or very pretty frames to your creation. And let me tell you from the start, I don't have one single die that fitted my image so my card is more a snap shot of looking for a fitting frame to my image. LoL


The image is from Buga Boo that sponsor us this week with a gift voucher worth about $12 to spend in their store. 

My image is called Christmas trio. A fun and charming image to colour and create with. Just that I didn't have any matching dies to the image... I could have printed and coloured again but wasn't in the mood for it this time. So a bit playful with a few frames from Lawn Fawn. Hopefully it looks a bit like I am trying to fit the image to different frames, kind of at least. The designer papers are from Echo Park. The snowflakes are from dies made by Joy design. And the gemstones is from Dixie Craft.

Anyway, even if I couldn't find a fitting frame, hopefully you can or you can create one. I get stressed really easy these days, but hopefully my card is enough to get inspiration from. I wish I had more energy to be more creative with this fun theme, but today was not my day. Don't forget that you have to use Promarkers to have a chance of winning the lovely prize for the week's challenge.

Love n hugs,
Marie


2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super, fun festive card Marie, I love that image and your beautiful frames. This is a great card or could easily be a great scrapbook/journal page too.
Lorraine

Lynda said...

Such a fun card - great colouring - I love the addition of the frames - a very playful feel. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT