Tuesday 24 November 2020

Glitter and/or sparkle over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge once again over at Passion for Promarkers. This week's theme is set to Glitter and/or sparkle. A nice fun challenge now when we are so close to Christmas and winter celebrations. And maybe this year a card means a little extra as it seems like we have to rethink our celebration style due to the Covid-19. 

For my card have I used the fabby image called A Christmas Campfire by the Paper Shelter. I have added sparkle to her wings, to the light's flame and the snow flakes are really sparkling, but I can't get it to show very well on the photo. There is also three sparkling hearts added to the design. And not to forget the rhinestones in silver.



I have paired my image with some designer papers from Magnolia Sweden, that means I have been digging deep in my stash for this one. The lacy die is also from Magnolia, it's a new die that I really love. The die used on the other panel is from Lawn Fawn, another favourite of mine. The fabby ribbon is from Kristinas here in Sweden if I remember correctly. 



This week is the Paper Shelter sponsoring us with 3 digis for one lucky winner! Thank you for that TPS!

To have a chance of winning our prize, you have to use Promarkers to colour your creation with...

Take care and do something that makes you relax and have fun.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: