Friday 27 November 2020

Just for fun 39

Morning and hello!
I am back in dark November posting a card more fitting for the summer time. I just can't help myself as I love these fantastic images from hÄnglar and Wings. This image is from the Pure Happiness 4 if I remember correctly. I don't have the stamp next to me at this moment. But you find all fabby stamps from them right here. The stamp kit is called Emma and Kristina and contains two lovely stamps with the little girls, two sentiments and one lovely flower vase.



I have used the most loved paper pad this year for this card and I think it's from Carta Bella and is called Flowers 3 or something close to that. I wish I had more of this amazing paper pad. I have actually used it all up in just a few months with is really unusual for me. The flowers are from my stash, probably from I am Roses. The dies have I bought over at PY Hobby which has a great selection of dies from many brands. I love these leaves. The ribbon is also from them, just as the charm is. The big pearls are from my stash as well. 

Hope you can bare with me showing summer cards in the end of the fall/autumn. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

No comments: