Wednesday 2 December 2020

A special birthday and blog hop over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
It is time to celebrate the Paper Shelter again and this year is really special as we are celebrating our 10th birthday! We still have two members who has been with us from the start, me and Shirley. I never thought that I would be at the Shelter after 10 years, but here I am. A big thank you to Veronica, Shirley and our brilliant team members that always do their best to inspire us all!

Our theme for the challenge this time is "A special celebration!"

I have been looking back as I have tons of images from the Shelter, almost everyone. I have gone back and found one of my favourite ones. It is called Angel and she is gorgeous. I have coloured her with a mix of Spectrum Noir and Promarkers. 


I have dug into my stash as well and I have used some of my stunning Maja Design papers. I have used a mix of different papers with main focus on the paper collection called Coffee in the arbour. I have kind of gotten back to my old style as well with tons of paper flowers, white gesso, charms and lace. A modern touch with some sequins. Have have had gesso on a few of my charms as well. Hope you like my creation for this blog hop. The sentiment is from hÄnglar and Wings.

Well then, from here you go back to our main page where you started off. You have the complete list of teamies here if you have missed any one or what to go back. We know that it is a long hop but you can always visit a few each day. The hop will end 15th of December. We have a prize to give away on all the blogs this time, one digi from each blog and it will be your choice. There is an amazing library of images to choose from.

We hope that you had a good time visiting all our fabby team members. Don't forget that you don't have to take part in the blog hop to play along with our challenge. Or the other way around, take part in the blog hop but not the challenge is also totally ok. Our main prize is a voucher for one lucky winner worth a wopping $100!! Yep! That is true! $100!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

29 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Thank you Sweetheart, sorry to have to email you the blogger has changed so much and sometimes it does some strange things for sure, only one of my girls has to still sort out her links but other than that seems to have been sorted now. I adore your card its just stunning and those flowers really finish of a beautiful card. Thanks sweetheart for allowing me to use your team and I really appreciate all your help and understanding to this one old lady. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Angela said...

Beautiful card and I love the little tags popping out. Happy 10th Birthday TPS. xx

Saskia Pullen said...

Happy 10th Birtday of TPS.
With this I want to wish you also a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Saskia Pullen

Nélida Cordón said...

Happy 10th Birthday for the Paper Shelter and all the team.
Love your delicate and precious card. The image is so softly and well coloured and I love the stunning lace.
Hugs
Nelida

Kerri said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful details!!!!

Talitha said...

Wonderful card. Love the soft colors.

Marga bisschops said...

Congrats 10 years with your team!
I love your card because you colored it beautiful

Greetings Marga

CatherineScrap said...

Très élégant bravo

Lillian A said...

Great choice of image, Marie -- I loved her since the first time I saw her -- so cute and feminine. She looks so lovely in the pastel blue, and your flowers are just the right added touch.

Lori Podolsky said...

Your card is so darling and delicate, Marie! Love all your wonderful details and awesome colouring! xx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Happy 10th Birthday to The Paper Shelter and all team, your card is super cute.
Congratulations
Maritza

Priya said...

Cute and adorable birthday card..
Hugs
Priyadarshini

KT Fit Kitty said...

She's a beauty! You've made such a gorgeous card with so many beautiful details! Anyone who receives this card will be overjoyed - I know I would! Thank you for inspiring! This is an awesome blog hop! Happy 10th to The Paper Shelter!

ewinka Nowa said...


Congratulations on the 10th anniversary :-) Beautiful composition and blues! I participate in the blog hop

Carol W said...

I love this card. Perfect for your 10th birthday celebration. I love the image and the layout you chose. Just amazing. Well done.

Deborah Anderson-Clarke said...

Lovely use of blue tones.

aussie aNNie said...

Marie, a sweet and elegantly designed card, love the softness of this card, delightful image used too. xx

Patsy Long said...

Such a beautiful card Marie. Love the soft shades of blue and beautiful design. Thanks for all you do for our team. Hugs, Patsy

Karen C said...

How pretty!! Love how you did the tags, flowers, butterfly and sentiment! Thank you for such a wonderful bloghop inspiration!
Hugs,
Karen C

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card. I love it. I participate in the blog hop.

Alison said...

Absolutely beautiful..!! I love the pastel colours and your gorgeous card design.
Alison x

crafty said...

Lovely card with all the aoft colours

Nicola Gold said...

such a pretty a subtle card

Horseplay said...

Congrats on 10 years and gorgeous card

Mandy said...

This style of card some people like yourself do so easily, it looks wonderful and how you have combined so many elements and textures together. Truly elegant.


Happy 10th Birthday Celebrations Paper Shelter Team

TracyM #6773 said...

SWEET card!
LOVE your pretty image, fancy shape and delicate colours!
Thank You for sharing :)

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card with a cute digi. Beautiful in this color.

Hugs, Astrid.

Lucy Patrick said...

This is such a stunning card Marie, I love the addition of the sequins, flowers and lace, just beautiful. Congrats to you for being with TPS since the beginning, that's a huge effort! XOX Lucy

Tina Z. said...

Happy 10th to The Paper Shelter!
wow, stunning card!