Monday 21 December 2020

Just for fun 46

Morning and hello!
Another card in my Christmas Madness our what I should call it. I am glad to say that I have used up tons of old stuff laying around in my different corners of crafting spaces. I wish I could stay at one place but I make a lot of my stuff while I am not able to sleep, and that means I am sitting in my bed crafting. And yes, I have tons of bed linnen that is covered in glue and ink and what ever mess you get at your desk normally. Still, I get some good use of time that would have felt wasted otherwise. On the other hand, I might have feel a sleep a bit faster if I didn't do this. 


I have been playing with my distress oxide inks for this cards back drop. I have also used a stencil from, probably Echo Park or the Hip Kit club maybe... Anyway, the stamps are all from Lawn Fawn and a few different sets. I haves also used some loose glitter for the snowy mountains. The colouring is made with my Promarkers. Rhinestones from Dixie Craft bought at Kristinas Scrapbooking here in Sweden. It is fun to play around and mix and match different technics from time to time.
Take care and do something you love. You deserve it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
 

No comments: