Saturday 26 December 2020

Just for fun 50

Morning and hello!
I am back again! I have had tons of cards up here this month and to be honest I still have a bunch of Christmas cards that isn't shown yet. I didn't thought that I would have that many this year but I got some new inspiration when I got myself some new stamps both from hÄnglar and Wings and from Lawn Fawn that I have used here.


I have once again used really small left over pieces to fill the windows partial as a little table or flor to stand on. I have coloured with my promarkers and used some foam dots and some regular glue to make the card. The window die is made with a die from MFT I believe. It's a great die to use up little bits that you couldn't part with for some reason. Like I have, expensive paper and hardly no waste. LoL

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: