Sunday 27 December 2020

Just for fun Christmas Cheer 3

Morning and hello!
Back again with yet another Christmas card. They are so many that I have not blogged so far. But here comes another one, even if most of the Christmas holydays are over by now. 

For this one have I used a, no it's actually two stamps from Magnolia but I don't know what the set is called. For this one have I coloured with my distress inks from Tim Holtz. I should really do that more often, but as I most of the time colour in  my bed it's not as easy as it is with the alco markers. 


This card is really simple in it's design but has tons of layers. I have done a bit of puzzling on this one as I have die cut all the frames for the designer papers with dies from PY Hobby. They are really lovely. I love the stitched frames. A nice touch to the card. I have tied another bow with red ribbon, also from PY Hobby and so is the charming snow flake. Some gemstones in the corners and some red stickles from Rangers is also used for this card. Oh, almost forgot, the designer papers is from another old favourite of mine Bildmålarna. Which is no longer around. I miss them a lot. :(

Well this is all from me for this week. I hope you have had a lovely week and have take lots of walks our spent hours in your craft room. What ever makes you most happy!

Take good care and see you soon again!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: