Friday 1 January 2021

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to each and everyone! 
I hope that this new, fresh year will be way better than the last one. But most of all do I wish that my pain eases and relatives stop their childish fights over things. There is one thing better than "stuff" and it's great and happy memories with near and dears. Ok Leaving that subject here and now. Focus on the good stuff!

Last year did I make about a ton of cards compared to the year before. I think I have about 50 or 60 that isn't shown her yet. I have plenty of time at home and not being able to sleep has given me time to craft even if it would have been better if I slept.

Anyway, I thought that I should start the new year with one of my latest cards and one of my favourite ones as well. You know when all things just work out better than in your mind and it still looks good when you look at it a week or two later, and you still feel proud of your work. This is one of these cards!

It is a hÄnglar and Wings image, yep again. I totally fell in love with their images last year. The are both sweet and charming! This one is called Snöfolk and it comes in a set with a boy and a girl. There is also some sentiment stamps in the set and a snow lantern.


I have paired this fabby image with one of the new paper pads by Maja Design. It's the smaller one called Winter is coming. It's a lovely winter paper pack in purple and pink. Totally fantastic! This one is image is coloured with my Promarkers and I have used plenty of die cut snow flakes of different brands to decorate the card. I have actually decorated the inside of the card as well but have not taken any pictures of it. Don't ask me why, maybe because I hardly ever do that? Well I have promised myself to try doing that more often but the cards get really heavy doing that, and that means more postage! :)

Together with the die cut snow flakes and the wooden ones from my stash is also some gem stone used to add a little extra bling to the card.

Anyway, I wish you the best of years and hope you find time to enjoy the good moments. Don't forget to be "here and now" from time to time. I will try to do that better this year.

Take care and do something that brings you joy!

Love n hugs
Marie

PS: Don't forget to visit Passion for Promarkers as we have some news from today and hope to see you all there! There is even a chance of winning a gift voucher so jump on over to the blog!

Challenges for this card


No comments: