Friday 8 January 2021

Just for fun 1-2021

Morning and hello!
Back for the first time this year with a card just because of my love for card making. I still have the feeling for Christmas cards as I love making them but I thought that I should start my just for fun 2021 with something else. So today I have a flower card to share with you!

This is one of my favourite images when it comes to flowers and I have coloured it in many different colours. Favourite has to be pink and yellow but this is also nice. 


I believe the image is from Power Poppy, sadly I lost most of my files during early fall last years. Some are recovered some are not. But I look at it the bright side: I got a good clean out on my pc. And all important stuff like family photos are back again. A thumb up for that!

Ok, back to the card. I have coloured with Promarkers and some pens to that. I have just as always not managed to get a good photo. I really need to start dealing with that during this year. But still, I am happy getting out of bed some days. It will get better as soon as I have figured out both my camera and Photoshop. There is so much stuff to learn and by the time I have learned it's out of fashion how to speak.

The paper pad is from Pink Paisley I think, let's see... Whimsical Collection. A lovely paper pad with some gold foil added here and there. Some blue Nuvo drops and a blue ribbon with a bow is what gives the card some extra details.

Take good care every one and do something that fills your day with joy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Marie these roses are so beautiful, your colouring has brought them to life perfectly.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card Marie. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

Aunty Sue said...

Such a pretty card love your colour choice and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this timed luck in the Draw and hope to you join us next time. Crafty Catz also has a ATG challenge this would fit

Sheryl said...

Me again, wearing a different DT hat. This really is beautiful Marie.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Myriam said...

Such beautiful roses, love it that you coloured them blue!
Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge.
Hope to see you again!
Hugs Myriam DT