Sunday 31 January 2021

X-mas Cheers 1-2021

Morning and hello!
It's last day of January and since I still have a thing going for Christmas cards, I decided to share at least one with you every month. So my own little series of X-mas Cheer will show up here last day of each month. That is if I don't get in the mood to make more of them, then you will see plenty of them, at least after July or so. :)


This little goodie is from Sassy Sherryl that is no longer on line selling her wonderful work of art. I adore every single one of her images. I don' remember the name of this one as it is one of the files I have lost. :(

But this fabby image is paired up with some Maja Design papers, It might be a mix of two different paper pads. It's a clean and simple design that only has a few sequins and a die cut heart as decorations. I have also used a piece of lace to have a little more texture on the card. Anyway, this is it for today.

Take good card and do something that brings you joy in every day life!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card and sweet image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}