Friday 29 January 2021

Just for fun 4-2021

Morning and hello!
Another little card from me made just for the fun of it. It's not the best creation I have ever made but I have made it and used up some left overs from a bunch of cards I made using Denim and Friends from Maja design. It's from the male version. 

 


I am not sure from where I have gotten this cute image as I lost a bunch of my files a while back. I guess I coloured this up when I was making a bunch of cards for Hemlösa Katter Kalmar. (Homeless cats Kalmar) It's a rescue group for stray and cats that needs help. I have two of them here at home together with an old lady from another cat shelter and then my maine coon not to be forgotten. 

The card is simple and I have hardly not decorated it. Just with a few pre made enamel dots in white. 

Anyway, take care and do take some time to relax and make something you love. 

Love n hugs
Marie


No comments: