Friday 22 January 2021

Just for fun 3-2021

Morning and hello!
Here comes a card made just for fun again. I have a huge pile of cards made for future use. This one is made with one of the amazing flower images around. It's from Altenew called Poppy Garden. There is also matching dies to all the parts in the stamp set. It's quite expensive but let me say it like this: if I only have one stamp set for a life time it would be this. I will be able to use it forever. 


For this card have I coloured the flower in a lovely red combination. Colouring is made with my Promarkers. I have not used any patterned papers, just a card base and some washi tape in black and white. I have made some splatters with black and golden ink. For details to the card have I used some enamel dots from Panduro. They are in lovely green, red and golden, and yes from a Christmas pack of dots but I thought they work well with this card. Sorry about the a bit crappy photo. 

Anyway, I hope you like the card and please do take some time to relax and do something that you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: