Tuesday 19 January 2021

Anything goes over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new DT-card here on my blog today. It is our lovely Passion for Markers that has a new challenge up for all of you that colour your images with any kind of markers. Our theme this week is bravely set to "Anything goes".



I have used a sponsor image for this card and it's from BugaBoo and is called Tulip Jar. My granny loved her tulips and I kind of fancy them as well. Granny loved red ones, I love the two coloured ones. Ok, what more? As you understand is Bugaboo our sponsor this week and they offer one lucky winner a gift voucher worth $12.

And my card? Well, it turned into two cards as I had a little help creating the first one. A tip from me: Don't allow your maine coon on your desk while working with any kind of liquids. I did manage to save most of it but I had time to make a second one. Two for the prize of one! That's probably the best part about Bugaboo images, they are easy to colour with the little broader lines. 


My second card is the one shown on the challenge blog. And this one did I colour in pink with some blue and yellow butterflies. Most of the colouring is made with some copic markers. I have used a paper pad from Glitz called Carpe Diem if I am correct. I used some Nuvo drops (white and Morning Dew) and a ribbon to add some details to my very simple card. The sentiment is from hÄngar and Wings. The die cut I have used to cut the out the image is from Spellbinders. I cut one of a lovely green paper as well that goes really well with the paper pad and then I cut it in half. It's not a full frame this way but the card looks a bit more dressed with a second layer to the image. 



My first and messed up card is made with the same supplies but I have used an oval frame die instead of the square and I have used some black Nuvo drops as well as the Morning Dew and white ones. If you look carefully you will see the mess with the black drops. I coloured this one with my Promarkers and the papers are from the same pad as the other card. I have also used some paper flowers from my stash and added a few dew drops. 


Anyway, I hope you come and play with us now that we have opened up our challenges to all other lovely markers out there.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

2 comments:

Julie said...

Two gorgeous cards, Marie! I love the softness of the colours of both! Hugs, Juliexx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous layers and design on this card Marie.
Lorraine