Wednesday 27 January 2021

Happy Birthday over at The Paper Shelter

 Morning and hello!
It's a cold day here in my corner of the world and I never thought that I would say this, but I will: I want summer! My favourite time of the year is normally fall but not at this moment. I want to sit outside and craft and listen to a good book. And I want to do it now. :)

Anyway, it is Wednesday and it's time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter and that is pretty close to a sunny day, right? This weeks theme is set to "Happy Birthday", hope you all like that theme.

I have used an old image called Victoria. It is one of my all time favourites and I think I have used the image not too long ago. I coloured more than one because I couldn't decide what designer paper I would match the image to. But now have I decided and I went with a mix of Maja Design papers. I think it's both Vintage Spring and Vintage Fall but not totally sure. The paper pads has fallen apart and are a big bunch for me to dig in to. 


I have had a 3 day cleaning in my studio, still some left to do but I need some more boxes for storing and organizing. Anyway, I have seen all the stuff that I have hoarded over the years and it's kind of use it up time now. 

Besides that I went with pink card stock today so have I used some silver glitter stickers as a border around the card, some lovely crystals that I have had a hard time using as I got them from a friend who commit suicide some years ago. We where "just" pen friends but I still miss her. I have also used a few Prima flowers from my mega stash of flowers. Even some brad got used for the center of the flowers. To finish it all of have I used some ribbon and bow, and a sentiment stamp from hÄngar and Wings.



This will be all for today. I hope that you take some time and come and play along with us over at the Paper Shelter challenges. You don't have to use a TPS image even if we love it when you do. There is always a $30 gift voucher up for grabs if you play with our brand, playing with another gives you a chance of winning three digis of your choice. 

Take care every one and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Sharon Noble said...

Hello I wanted to pop into your blog and thank you very much for entering the https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ Challenge I really love your card and the colouring is excellent. Hope to see you next time best of wishes keep safe xxx hugs Sharon DT psst don’t forget to follow my blog https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Fabulous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Tristan said...

Wow MJ this is a fabulous creation. Love the monochrome colour scehem with the pop of pink. Great use of layers and the ribbon and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month. Tristan DT.