Tuesday 2 February 2021

Dies and or punches over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers, former known as Passion for Promarkers. We are now open to all markers out there. I is my turn to set the theme and I have chosen to go with the theme of "Dies and/or Punches".



This week do we have Di digital stamps as a sponsor and they are offering a gift voucher worth $6 to one lucky winner.

For my card this week have I used one of the lovely hippos from hÄnglar and Wings. This one is from the set called "Harry and Hedvig i fjällen". Hedvig is coloured with a mix of markers (Copics, Spectrum and promarkers). I have matched this darling with some designer papers from Maja design. Vintage Frost Basic is the name of the pad. 


And then to all the dies I have used. All panels are cut with squares of different look from PY Hobby and Crealies. I have been doing some "masked" cutting to get the same look all over the card. The border dies are from Spellbinders as well as the ovals. I believe that I have cut the snow flakes with Marianne dies from two different sets. 

The rest of my decorations are some snow paste, gem stone stars from my stash as well as a lace and ribbons. To finish it all off have I used some Nuvo Drops in three colours and some glitter from the same brand. I have also used a Nuvo glitter pen on Hedvig's clothes. 

Well then. All from me for today. I hope you will come and play with us over at Passion for Markers this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and image love the elements. Stay safe

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super, frosty feel to this card Marie, I love the pastel colours and fab image. Thanks for a great theme this time.
Lorraine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nancy Soetaert said...

Wonderful card for our sketch challenge. Thank you for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.
Nancy