Wednesday 10 February 2021

Decorate it! over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
It's Wednesday and time for a dt-creation for the Paper Shelter. This week's theme is set to "Decorate it" so it is easy and fun to play along with us this week. 

Any brand is welcome and playing with our brand gives you the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.


I have used an old image yet again, I used it in December as well and since I had a few of them coloured I decided to use one of them. My hands and arms are acting up quite badly at the moment. so colouring is not the best of things to keep busy with. The image is called Angel and are an old favourite of mine.


I have paired her up with some lovely designer papers from Maja design. The paper pad is called Miles  apart. It's filled with lovely designer papers in wonderful colours and patterns. I went with brown and light pinks for this card and used a lovely sketch I found somewhere on line. I used a few flowers and leaf to decorate the card with. I also dug out some old brown heart shaped pearls. I tied a bow with a thin ribbon in gold. 


Some "pearls" made with Nuvo drops in pale gold and morning dew finished the card off together with some golden splatters. Do always put the splatters on before you add your image. Just a tip from me to you! 😃

Anyway, this is all from me for now. Time for some rest for my back and hands again. Take good care and do something that makes you happy. 

Love n  hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


1 comment:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Sweet card and image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}