Wednesday 24 February 2021

Clean and simple over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
It's Wednesday again and today are we going clean and simple over at the Paper Shelter. Gosh! It's not as easy as it seems. I had a different plan for this card but my finished card looks even better than I think my original idea, at least am I very pleased with it.

I have used an image from 2016 called SWAG. It's a great boy image and I have used it before even if it was ages ago. It's great fun to colour and fairly easy to fussy cut as well, or maybe I just had a good day. 



The background is made with a stencil from Card Deco and some distress ink in the colour Crackling Campfire. I have used it on a smooth Bazill card stock which works fine when you don't have any water on it. The image is popped up on foam dots and that gives the card a bit of dimension. Love that! The black card base is great to this creation and I have put a white panel inside with a die cut that says Congratulations. 

Any brand is welcome and but playing with our brand gives you the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.


Well then this is all from me for today. Take care and do come and play with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes Option
 

No comments: