Friday 5 February 2021

Just for fun 5-2021

Morning and hello!
This month's Just for Fun cards is a bunch of mini cards. A size fitting for a bouquet of flowers or a little gift when you visit someone. The size isn't bigger than 7,5 x 7,5 cm.

This card has a flower base with Maja design papers and then some tiny papers from Pink Paisley I think. 


My cards are made with left overs from different papers from bigger cards and from some mini pads that Pink Paisley has made for some of their collections. I have tons of these mini papers left and they are really sturdy, like card board almost. I am not very fond of them but as I have them I will use them. ☺



This blue card is made with left overs from Maja design, Denim and Friends. I made tons of lovely cards with this collection. The puffy letters are from Hip Kit Club. 

Hope you find some inspiration to use up some left overs!

Love n hugs
Marie

 

No comments: