Friday 26 February 2021

Just for fun 8-2021

Morning and hello!
My last two cards of my little series of mini cards for this time. It has been fun to make them and use up some of all those stuff that you always think you will use and then never get to it because there is always new fabby stuff to buy and use for a while. Then they get stored and new things come along...


This card is made with Maja Design papers and some fabby stars made of some jute. I am pretty sure that they are Simple stories. I love this one. It's perfect with it's colours and clean design.


This last one is made with a blue back ground from Maja Design and the rest from Pink paisley, I believe that it's from two different collections. The enamel hears are from Marianne Design.

Take care and make something of your scrappy left overs!

Love n hugs
Marie

 

No comments: