Sunday 28 February 2021

Christmas Cheer 2-2021

Morning and hello!
It's the last day of the month and my little series of Christmas cards keeps going. One X-mas card each month, but as it looks now I will have plenty more of these cards to show. 

This card is made of a run away image. It was totally lost when I should have used it. Could not find it and I looked for it everywhere. Then when I have remade the colouring of the image and finished a new card it suddenly appeared again. Well, it was a few weeks after the second one was on the blog. So here is one more card with this lovely image.


 I think that the paper pad is from My Minds Eye. I am not totally sure, it could be a Basic Grey as well, but probably My Minds Eye. I choose an easy and clean design for this one. I added some gem stones in gold to the corners. In the pattern on the bulb have I used some red half pearls. As a final touch did I add a wonderful ribbon and tied a bow with it and arranged it on the hanging device of the bulb. I am really happy about the ribbon touch of this card. :)

Anyway, I know it's the end of February but it's nice to have the Christmas cards going already. I think I will have tons of Christmas cards for the coming year. 

Take good care and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!