Friday 4 December 2020

Just for fun 40

Morning and hello!
I am at it again and this time have I used a lovely image from Polka Doodles. I have lost a bunch of files so I don't remember what it's called. It is from the summer of 2019, that is as much as I remember for this lovely kit. I bought it all. 


The paper pad is one that I don't have the brand or name of. All I know is that it's with kittens on it and it's themed for cats. I think I have covered that part pretty well have I not? All material for this creation is from my stash that is growing each week as it feels. 

Speaking of kittens, one of my cats is here now and wants his daily cuddle. That means hanging of my shoulder while I massage his back and chest.

So do something that you enjoy and take good care!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - anything goes

 

No comments: