Monday 14 December 2020

Just for fun Christmas cheer 1

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a card made during the dark hours of the night when my body and mind doesn't want to go to bed. I have been sleeping fairly good for a while but the last few days has been terrible when it comes to sleep. It's a little too late to fall asleep around 4 in the morning. But the good thing is that I get some crafting done. 

For this card have I used one of my beloved stamps from hÄnglar and Wings. This little guy is from the set called Klädd för vinter. It's a set with a boy and a girl and a few sentiment stamps. The sentiments are written in English. 


I have coloured with my Promarkers and the paper pad is called Blue and Grey from Creotime. They have some lovely wintery designs. And as I love to work with grey scale in my colouring this is perfect fit for this one. I have also used a bunch of shaped gemstones. A silver ribbon, a snowflake charm, a silk ribbon tied to a bow. The snow flake die is from Lawn Fawn. I have also used a sentiment from hÄnglar and Wings in the inside of the card. I realized that many of my cards is a bit heavy for a single stamp sending. So try to keep in under those 50 g that you can send with one stamp. :)

Ok then, as I have a bunch of Christmas cards made I think I'll make a mini series with a few of them. So have a look out for my Christmas Cheer series. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


2 comments:

Sladjana Perisic said...

I love the color you chose for this card, it's so serene! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
In Search of My Creative Side