Friday 25 December 2020

Just for fun 49

Morning and hello!
Just one more Christmas card, at least for today. This time have I used the boy from the fabby set called Pepparkakor. I have coloured him with my promarkers and paired him up with the last pieces of My Minds Eye paper pad. 



For this one have I only used one of the main images from the set and coloured him in different brown shades, just like our beloved ginger breads. I used some gold stickles on the flowers from my stash and a few wooden snow flakes as well. A piece of lace tied as a bow is also used together with some enamle dots from my stash. I have also used two metall corners for some extra details for my card. Still pretty clean design. I need to find some new designs for my cards. I have become a bit lazy and use the same sketch over and over again. Well, I have a few I go back to but now I think I need to find some new inspiration. Have to check out some scrapbooking films over on You Tube again. Some great inspiration to be found in them, at least from time to time.

Take good care and enjoy the rest of the Holydays. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
 

No comments: