Tuesday 15 December 2020

Just for fun Christmas Cheer 2

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a lovely and a bit different Christmas card. I am sorry but I don't remember from where I have gotten this cute image. I have since lost tons of files and have not been able to recover them. So if anyone knew the brand of the image, please let me know. :)


I have coloured with my promarkers for this one as well and I have used tons of blending pen to get it a bit more lively. The paper pad is from my stash but I must have placed it somewhere good as I can't find it with the others. I have used a few stars and gemstones to decorate the card. A tied ribbon together with a star charm in gold from PY hobby. I have also made a Christmas flower to decorate the card.  I have also stamped a greeting inside the card. It comes from hÄnglar and Wings. A simple card with a bit of a different colour combo. 

Hope you like it! Take care and do something that makes you relax.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Jeni Mc said...

Love this card and all the different papers that you have used .Thanks for commenting on my cards on P for P . I hope you have a good Christmas and a happy and healthy 2021 . I will look forward to next years challenges Jenix