Friday 11 December 2020

Just for fun 41

Morning and hello!
I am back and I have dugg around in my old rubber stamps. This one is from High Hope Stamps and even if I have not used it that much it is a favourite of mine. Probably because it sums up mu first British Shorthair that we had. Well he was all black and not red but that is not as fun to colour this image with. I think that the image is called Catfish but I am not totally sure.


I have kind of covered him totally in glossy accent to make a replica of  the water and splashes from this cutie and one think my Buster loved was to fish in a large bowl I had filled with fishes made of glas. He couldn't  see a vase with flowers without tipping it over. So now flowers in vases as long as he lived. He was a great cat with a strong mind. If he wasn't happy, he showed it. Not a typical Brit at all. The paper pad is some left overs from Echo Park, a summer pad from a long time ago. 

Take good care and do something that makes you relax and thanks for looking!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
 

No comments: