Wednesday 23 December 2020

Just for fun 47

Morning and hello!
Surprise! I am back again! I really have been doing tons of cards just because I love the relaxing time it gives me. Once again have I used an image from hÄnglar and Wings. This one is from the set called Pyntande Tomtar. In the set you find a boy and a girl, a few matching sentiments and a decoration stamp.



I have paired this little guy up with some wonderful Maja Design papers that I really love and have tons of but don't dare to use in my creations. I have both the big sheets 12x12 and the smaller paper pads. But still I can't dare cutting in to them. I have bought a few extra pads to allow myself to cut in to the papers, still I believe they deserve to be on really special cards. It's only we crazy people who adore working with papers which understand the love we put into our craft when I cut into really high quality of papers or what ever we use when we create our crafts. I hate to hear: I could do that myself. I usually, if I hear it said. Please do and then get back to me and say that I over charge for the creations. Others really don't understand how expensive one single sheet of paper can be. Ok, good to get that of my chest. 

Time to start with some colouring again. I wonder if it's ok to make a few more Christmas cards while the spirit is still here?

Take care and enjoy your Christmas time what ever you are doing!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

No comments: