Saturday 19 December 2020

Just for fun 44

Morning and hello!
I have a new Christmas card to show off again. This is also an image from hÄnglar and Wings. They have become my favorites lately. Their new Christmas and winter collection is wonderful. You find them here


 This little darling is coloured with my Promarkers and the designer papers is from an really old paper pad from My Minds Eye. I have made my last cards with this pad now and the small left overs are thrown away. It was one sheet left and some small off cuts. I have made quite a lot with this pad and not it was time to let go. That and my always growing stash of paper pads that I end up with because they are lovely, cute or cheep. LoL It will take me a life time to use them all up.

Anyway, while I am busy using up my stash I hope that you are enjoying Christmas preparations and that you take some time to rest and enjoy the fun as  well.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
 

3 comments:

Kim said...

Adorable image and wonderful card to display him. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Cathie w said...

you card is beautiful.Thank you joining in the fun at Crafty Gals Challenge.

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx