Thursday 17 December 2020

Just for fun 42

Morning and hello!
Time for a new card from me. This is looking quite a lot like another one or two that is or will be shown here. I have just used up different left overs from different paper pads. I am no fan of the die cutting process, but I love to colour these little cuties and it is easier to die cut them than making scenery with the masking technique.

The left overs used on this card is actually from a Lawn Fawn pad, winter plaid or something like that. It' has a lovely mix of blue and grey colours. The sentiment is from hÄnglar and Wings. I took plenty of inspiration for this card from a designer from Lawn Fawn. I loved the idea with different scens in the window panel. 

Anyway, take some time to relax and have fun!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Carole J said...

Such a fabulous collection of festive scenes - truly beautiful! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations